Alliant Bullseye Smokeless Gun Powder
Every container of Alliant Smokeless Powder is backed by a century of manufacturing experience and the most exacting quality control procedures in the industry. The ballistic range of a bullet, which is its ability to travel far and shoot accurately, is often measured in feet or yards.
A smokeless pistol powder called Alliant Bullseye, introduced in 1913, originally was used for gun enthusiasts. It is very fast burning, consistent, economical, and ideal for loading.45 ACP target loads.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
It is very important that you do not exceed the recommended loads for your particular. Always mix your makeup as directed. Don’t go over the top with two. Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- The TZ technology provides exceptionally consistent velocities across temperature extremes
- They Contain proprietary de-coppering additive
- The Ideal for long-range target shooting
- The Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- The formulation contains no DNT or DPB