The L.E. Wilson Large Stainless Steel Chamber Type Micrometer Seater Die features a micrometer seater. Precision adjustment in .001″ increments of seating depth. Both bullet and case are firmly held in perfect alignment as the bullet is seated in the case. Hand-die design for use with a mallet or an arbor press. Not for use on a conventional press.
- Die is used with an Arbor press.
- Micrometer is graduated for .001″ adjustments in seating depth
- Inline bullet seater that simulates seating your bullet in the chamber. Very accurate and the easiest straight line dies on the market.
- Made from 1.125” stainless steel.
- Seaters have a built in micrometer seating depth adjustment feature with an easy to read scale in .001 graduations. Including a reference scale and precision cut threads.
- Major seating adjustments can be made with the threads in the cap.
- Long lasting stainless steel material, laser engraved marking, makes them simple and easy to use.
- Take with you to the range and adjust seating depth to find your chambers optimal COAL.