Helping reloaders save time!”
The innovative design of the Shell Sorter Brass Sorter helps save tedious hours of separating the most commonly reloaded rifle & handgun brass. Instead of spending hours hand separating 45 ACP, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 9mm and 380 ACP just put unsorted brass in the top yellow ABS plastic pan and shake. Everything smaller than 45 ACP will fall into the next pan (blue). The blue pan is designed to keep brass the size of 40 S&W and 10mm letting everything smaller fall into the next pan (yellow). The black pan will keep everything the size of 9mm and 380 ACP sending everything smaller out of the bottom.
Fits: Over a plastic bucket
Function: Separate 45 ACP brass from 40 S&W and 10mm Auto Brass from 9mm and 380 ACP brass
How it Works:
- The pans are designed to sit on top of a standard 5 gallon bucket
- By stacking the yellow on top, then the blue, then the black, multiple calibers can be sorted apart
- Pans can also be used in place of a media separate
- Yellow catches 45 ACP, 308 Win, 7.62x39mm, 44 Mag and larger.
- Blue catches 40 S&W, 10mm, 38 Spl, 357 Mag and larger.
- Black catches 9mm Luger, 380 ACP, 223 Rem and larger.
- It is recommended to sort the brass prior to tumbling, since media will sometimes cause a small case to be stuck in a larger case